- Diagnostic X-Rays (24 Hours)
- Dental X-Rays (24 Hours)
- Ultrasound (OPD)
- X-ray should be advised by clinician to avoid un-necessary radiation exposure.
- X-ray request form should be submitted with brief history.
- Rs 15 will be charged per film.
- Free x-ray will be allowed only by medical superintendent.
- Radiographer will take all steps to avoid un-necessary exposure to patients and attendants.
- Emergency and indoor x-ray will be entertained free of cost.
- MSDS indicators should followed by all the staff of department.
- Radiation protection plan should be followed by all staff members of department.
Equipment in Use
- Toshiba X-ray machine 630mA (1)
- Siemens X-ray machine 200mA (1)
- FONA 200 mA dental X-ray machine (1)
- TXR 200 mA X-ray machine (1)
- Automatic X-ray processor (1)
- Radilogy Modalities like digital X-rays ,CT-scan should be stared for better patient care.
We are doing diagnostic X-rays 24/7 with maximum quality assurance and radiation protection plan according to Pakistan nuclear regulatory authority and MSDS by Healthcare commission.