The Logistics Department of Daska is used to store Clinical / Non – Clinical Supplies of Hospital. Logistics Department is responsible in term of Assesses and organizes logistics, transport requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of items and establishes proper warehousing and recording systems including assets. Supplies include Protective Equipment’s, Personal Care Products and Medical / Operative Supplies.
Logistics Department Establishes a detailed procurement programme plan cooperation with MS, prepare for receipt of international shipments, and liaises with competent authorities for tax exemptions, port clearances, etc. and the timely delivery of items to the beneficiaries/ end users
- Liaises and keeps close contacts with PMU for implementing partners involved in programme implementation and assists them in all matters pertaining to logistics and procurement
- Carries out regular trips to ensure that material forwarded to projects has been received and properly accounted for at their destinations
- Devises methods of stock control, closely monitors warehousing management
- Normally supervises and coordinates the work of at least one lower level professional
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of peacekeeping cargos along with personnel.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
Storage and distribution of items and establishes proper warehousing and recording systems more adorable.