The Diagnostics Departments are dedicated to providing the highest quality, comprehensive Imaging diagnostic facilities for all ages. They provide a full range of services, from routine Imaging Diagnostic services and emergency services round the clock.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide outdoor and indoor Imaging Diagnostic facilities for poor and needy patients.
- To create awareness among the communities and Health Professional related to radiation Hazard and radiation protection.
- To provide services to the referred prisoner in Hospital and provide USG Facility to prisoner in district Jail Jhang.
- Combined reporting session to provide better diagnostic services and also to train the doctors of Radiology Department.
- From time to time assignments are given to doctors and discussed to remain in touch with advancements in Radiology.
- In future Digital X-Ray Machine shall be launched.