Cardiac diseases are among the greatest public health challenges of our time. They are very common, costly, disabling and deadly. In recent years, improved understanding of cardiac diseases has led to new and effective treatments, offering fresh hope to many patients.
Cardiology department consist of 12 Beds provides comprehensive clinical services, offering a range of diagnostic and therapeutic facilities In the Supervision of Dr. Zaheer-Ud-Din Babar.
- Computerized E.C.G.
- Cardiac Monitor.
- Emergency Trolly.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide outdoor and indoor facilities for poor and needy patients free of cost throughout the year.
- Enhance comprehensive Cardiac care delivery programme.
- To serve the community in control of cardiac diseases through preventive, curative and promoting measures by establishing cardiac care services in rural areas.
- To create awareness among the communities by distributing information related to cardiac diseases in local languages.
- To promote awareness generation program among school and college students.
- To provide Cardiac Services to the prisoner in jail.
We are planning for ETT machine for the provision of echocardiography facility in future.